Saturday, June 25, 2011

Translation of Hyun Joong 10th Message


Thanks Czak!!
Credits : yozm + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY
[10th Story] ...................
Date : 2011.06.25
Author : Uzoosin
Becoming a great person and getting the 1st place, is really great but it will be forgotten someday
Becoming the only one is really... I am not hoping for you all to buy a lot of CDs..
Well it’s just like now... even if it is not forever... it is great to leave some memories together even if it is just for a moment keke
You know??????? Your 1st place is not me but might be just us...
I said that before right??? I said that long time ago keke I remember it always.....
The day where I will protect everyone will come someday and will you be well protected by me?????? Keke
Let’s enjoy each and every day
For the wonderful day everyday keke

No comments:

Post a Comment