Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hyun Joong Leaves A Message at His Official Website!!!!

Aigoo hyun joong u r so kind hearted instead of being happy that you became no.1 you are worried about your fans....thats the reason we all love u so much!!!
You are worried that your fans are spending much money...awwww.....it's so touching
PROUD TO BE A HENECIAN


Credit: hyun-joong.com




Rough Translation from howlovelylala

Reposted from Kathys Bench
    
"be a cool man.. (be cool) I like NO.1 but it will be gone someday.
be ONLY One. REALLY... I don't want you girls to get too many albums.
Just, like now ... Even thought it won't last for eternity.. (it's )only a moment, it's
great we have sharing memories.ㅋㅋ
You know that???? your No.1 is not only for me but can be for us.
I told you??? I told you long time ago, ㅋㅋremember that, always... 
 
(I told you) I would protect you girls. Being
protected well?????ㅋ

 Let's enjoy every single day 
Cheers! for every cool single day ㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment